DRIVING DIGITAL VIGILANCE
Cybersecurity & IT Risk Management.
Remove any stress about falling short of IT and Cyber compliance standards.
We’ll help you stay on top of the increasingly stringent risk and compliance requirements
being imposed on your business.
To meet business needs.
We’ll help you stay on top of the increasingly stringent risk and compliance requirements being imposed on your business. By deploying automated tools across your IT network, we can help you ensure that up-to-date information can be provided to meet legislator requirements. What’s more, you can do this quickly and accurately, without having to devote significant staff effort.
Risk and compliance tooling can automate a range of tasks from software auditing to preparing a cyber risk posture.
Our Managed Service offers the following elements, undertaken on a regular basis:
- Automated data collection of network devices
- Automated analysis of access paths and segmentation for critical data
- Production of reports that directly address key requirements of PCI DSS, including:
- Firewall policy validation
- Segmentation validation
- Network device configuration hardening
- Penetration testing risk prioritisation
- Business As Usual continuous controls
- Sampling reduction – Centralised operational processes and controls
- Provision of capabilities that address several of the Centre for Internet Security (CIS) controls
Our Managed-Service removes a significant portion of the effort required in meeting
Our Risk and Compliance Managed Services provide monthly exports of data to help meet compliance requirements. We deploy tooling which collects information and present monthly reports covering any of the following elements:
- Device build state – highlighting any software or patches which do not meet a standard build definition
- Software versioning – highlight any applications or operating systems which are on an incorrect version
- Asset list – summarise end-user IT devices in operation
The information can be presented in a variety of outputs from summaries and reports, to raw spreadsheets, depending on what your Compliance department prefers.
Use automation to take the effort out of compliance and ensure you routinely meet the increasingly stringent risk and compliance requirements.
How are you meeting the ever-evolving needs of IT compliance? Are you having to devote large amounts of staff time collating spreadsheets or emails to try to meet audit requirements for ISO, GDPR etc.?
We help companies overcome these headaches by using best of breed tools to automatically collect this information from end-users, regardless of where they are working. This provides an up-to-the-minute, accurate set of information that can help meet legislator needs, while also providing some management information to help drive better business decisions.
Speak with one of the team.
We can help you deploy a public cloud-based service to monitor your end-user digital experience. In addition to out-of-the-box applications, we can customise the solution to track specific application transactions for a more granular measure of critical staff activities.
If you’d like to book a free consultation with
one of our team, fill out a form or call us.
We’re ready to speak with you.
Looking for more information? Download our information sheet.